Phone: 734-475-2401, x11
Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
If these times do not work for you, please contact me at 734-475-2401, ext. 11.
As Township Clerk, I am responsible for:
• Scheduling Township Board Meetings and preparing the Agenda.
(if you have a concern regarding the township, please send it to me
in writing and your item can be placed on the Agenda. If you appear
in person at a Board Meeting you can address the Board directly under
the "Call To The Public" portion of the Agenda.)
• Maintaining custody of all township records.
• Recording and maintaining Township Board minutes.
• Maintaining Zoning Board of Appeals and Planning Commission Minutes.
• Keeping voter registration files and conducting elections.
• Preparing warrants for township checks and financial statements.
Upcoming Election Dates:
All elections for Lyndon Township residents are held at the Lyndon Township Hall located at 17751 N. Territorial Road, Chelsea, MI.
The Township polls open at 7:00 AM and close at 8:00 PM.
Election dates for 2016:
•March 8, 2016
•May 3, 2016
•August 2, 2016
•November 8, 2016
•No other elections have been scheduled for this year
For further election information click on the "Elections" tab on the left side of this page.